Located near the crossroads of I-81 and I-70, Franklin County, Pennsylvania is ideally located. The economy, the pace, the outdoor living, and the easy access to major markets such as Baltimore, MD, Washington, DC, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, even New York City is just five hours away. The schools are great, culture is exciting and growing, and homes and neighborhoods offer a vast variety qualities, and more.
- A new business profile to explore!
- Commuter Services of Pennsylvania
- Department of Labor Statistics
- Explore Franklin County PA
- Franklin County Cost of Living Data
- Franklin County Profile
- Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Greencastle-Antrim Chamber
- Pennsylvania Census Information
- Shippensburg Chamber
- Tuscarora - Mercersburg Chamber
- Unemployment Rate Civilian Labor Force
- Visit Downtown Chambersburg PA
- Waynesboro Chamber